No matter your need, we can help. Here are some common scenarios we'll explore.
- porting your phone number from another carrier and bringing your number to Rogers,
- already have a Rogers number and wish to update your phone, or add a new service,
- don't have a cell phone at all
In order to proceed with one of the above, login to your organizational order portal with your given Access Key.
Access Key. These can be found through your company Intranet, Wellness Page or circulating flyers.
If you don't have access to either, no worries. Simply visit our Program Landing Page and enter your organization in the drop down menu.
Placing an order
Click the Home link at the top of your page, and select whether you would like to start with a plan choice, or a product choice. You will be taken to a path selection page with the following options:
- New Activation of a Primary Line: You are creating a new Rogers Account. You may port your number from another carrier or select to have a new Rogers number assigned to you.
- New Activation of an Shared Line: You already have Rogers Account and are adding an additional line. You may port your number from another carrier or select to have a new Rogers number assigned to you.
- Upgrade Primary Line: You currently have an Infinite plan and want to upgrade your main line
- Upgrade Add a Line: You currently have an Infinite plan and want to upgrade a device that is not your primary line.